The development known as Discovery shores is a multi-billion dollar proposed integrated tourism, commercial and retail development on 1,380 acres of prime waterfront property on the Indian Ocean North of Perth that will house approximately 20,000 people in WA, Australia.
Crestcorp has part ownership in this project and will develop several hotels, medium density and residential.
The entire project will consist of the following elements:
- Two 18 hole prime ocean view golf courses (northern course is destined to be in world top 100 golf courses )
- International Golf Academy
- Golf Course Home Allotments, Golf Villas, Golf Course
- Condominiums, Golf Resorts, World Class Golf Clubhouse
- Multi Resorts/Hotels within Development
- Major Luxury Marina Development
- Marina Village, Marina Shopping & Restaurant precinct
- Ocean View Homes
- Ocean View Apartments & Condominiums
- Education City with International universities and 2 Private
- High Schools
- Major Shopping Centre and major Outlet Shopping
- Service amenities Including Service Stations
- Commercial Precinct
- Health Care facilities
It will be one of Western Australia’s most significant tourism developments and has a world class team of master developers and award winning Architects. They include Desmond Brooks (www.desmondbrooks.com.au) who has designed world class projects. Harley Cruz and Bob Harrison (http://www.harrisongolf.com.au/about-bob), who have worked with Greg Norman and designed top 100 world class golf courses.
Once completed, Discovery Shores will be worth in excess of $3 billion AUD in value. The entire project has potential of bringing in excess of AUD $50 billion of foreign exchange of end investments into the Australian economy. Anticipated annual recurring revenue in excess of AUD $2 billion with other flow on financial benefits for WA and beyond.
A large portion of the profits of Discovery shores will fund social and cultural change within Australia and Internationally.